Dr Moshe Perl founded NIA to help grow the field of neurofeedback in our region. We train and support practitioners throughout their professional development, sharing over 20 years of clinical and teaching and experience in the field of EEG and neurofeedback, which is strengthened by several decades of experience in counselling and psychological assessment.
Our services include:
- Classroom courses, (BCIA and QEEGD accredited) from entry level neurofeedback to advanced EEG.
- Live webinars covering a variety of subjection including group mentoring.
- Online learning via video lectures that can be accessed at any time.
- Neurofeedback equipment sales and service – we represent both the EEG Education and Research (EEGer) and Bettefly neurofeedback systems in this region.
- Professional one-on-one mentoring (BCIA and QEEGD approved).
- QEEG, Minimap and TOVA interpretations.
- COMING SOON: Neurofeedback protocol generator
- Online forum for community discussions on neurofeedback and EEG.